General
5 Unhealthy Mistakes That Make You Age Faster

5 Unhealthy Mistakes That Make You Age Faster

Shared by:

Just because you're getting older doesn't mean you have to look it. Watch out for these unhealthy mistakes that could make you age faster.

www.cheatsheet.com

19 Oct 2016 - General

Except for the crash dieting part, I think almost all of us health care professionals are guilty of at least three of these. Not having enough sleep, always being stressed out, and washing our hands every so often are actually trademarks of health care professions and we can’t be blamed if they do come with our jobs. I for one am guilty of all these, plus eating too much sugary stuff like chocolates and pastries, which especially help pick me up when I feel down or stressed-out. I guess we simpl...
 (Total 129 words)
Aging is a very sensitive topic to start of with. Some are just born with the mature look. Aside from talking about wrinkles and etc. We need to remember to eat healthy and sleep sufficiently at least 8 hours a day to avoid this aging process to commence. At the rate of drastic changes in this world also affects our perception of things and also the stress levels we go through everyday at work are also contributing factors to aging. We also need to take a balanced diet to avoid this aging proces...
 (Total 130 words)
Stress affects very badly toward the health of an individual, but the harm it can bring to a person is often overlooked. The society has become so busy chasing life goals and basically every one is stressed out. From the 5 year old child who starts school to the 90 year old grandmother who is living the last years of her life, people are stressed put for various reasons. Living in the modern world has become so competitive that we have to fight for out place on the earth so it is a constant stre...
 (Total 100 words)
Aside from what was already mentioned, I think that the number one factor that causes aging would be engaging in unhealthy relationships. This is not limited to romantic relationships, but also to working relationships, friendships etc. Relationships are the core of every human interaction, and keeping dysfunctional interactions will cause imminent emotional stress. More than physical stress, I think that emotional stress contributes more to the aging process because it affects several aspects i...
 (Total 125 words)
This are the normal things we usually tend to skip. Most especially in achieving good sleep. According to studies, those who don't get enough quality sleep each night had increased signs of aging which includes fine lines, uneven pigmentation and reduced elasticity. Very bad news for healthcare professionals. Lol. Just kidding! There are many factors that can make us looks old anyway. Another factor is consuming a lot of sugar. Since there is a study which can support it where people with th...
 (Total 172 words)