General
More women seeking abortions, but with society still uneasy, many turn to the Internet

More women seeking abortions, but with society still uneasy, many turn to the Internet

Shared by:

A study found that women seeking abortions tend to be more certain of their choice than people making other healthcare decisions. Yet the issue is still a taboo in our region, leading many women to search online.

today.mims.com

20 Oct 2016 - General

Priscilla Mae Gobuyan Author clearly depicted the current situation of cases of abortion and as told by Jennifer Winter it is very sensitive matter that medical termination of pregnancy act in every country and every people should come up to troubleshoot the underlying problems govt, public and HCP and fina...
 (Total 127 words)
I don't agree with abortion either but if the woman wants to abort I will of course talk her options over to her but I won't be the one to do it if it comes to it. Yes I agree that people should only engage in sexual activity until they are ready to do so but what about rape victims? Let's say we have a 13 year old raped by her uncle should we allow this child to carry out her pregnancy. This really pulls on my conscience really really strongly here. I am very pro-life but what about...
 (Total 213 words)
To be honest, I may never be okay with abortion. I am a Christian and it goes against my belief, but this is a personal choice--it is not my place to decide for other women. If someone comes to me for advice, I will give my honest opinion but life is a choice and ultimately it's a personal decision that I will not meddle with. Now, even though I am against it, I would rather women who seek for it get it safely than to put themselves in danger. Once upon a time I watched an awful movie about ...
 (Total 188 words)
With a lot of pro-choice rallies and similar movements in Western developed countries, it may not be surprising that a lot of women today may be considering abortion. Yet here in Asia where the culture and people are more conservative and reserved, it is still a taboo topic, though in reality, it happens more commonly than we may know. I agree with Marinelle Castro that you don’t have to be part of a certain rel...
 (Total 199 words)
I was surprised reading this article Priscilla Mae Gobuyan ! Like you, i never imagine that this kind of stuff do exist online. Engaging in sexual relations, one should take a full responsibility to whatever consequences may happen. I don't understand why some people chose to abort their babies. When in fact they are the ones who made it. I guess this kind of procedure is a little bit harmful to the mother. S...
 (Total 130 words)
I don't think one has to be a member of a certain religious sect to determine that abortion is immoral. This might sound rhetorical, but how do we know if something is morally wrong or right? Anything that supports life is right and anything that terminates life is morally wrong. Even unicellular organisms exhibit behavioral regard for this concept, so I am appalled at the fact that why can't some humans realize this? Don't they have any respect for human life? I didn't know that...
 (Total 218 words)
I totally agree with you that everyone should be responsible for the consequences of what they do. We should firstly differentiate between pregnant cases due to forced rapes, medical causes and the other cases. In my opinion, cases from rape should be documented and given the choice whether to abort or not. Medical emergencies either maternal or fetal conditions should be regulated also according to the medical advice. While the other cases should not be granted an open permission for abortion. ...
 (Total 123 words)
Thanks for sharing an informative topic about abortion Priscilla Mae Gobuyan. Abortion is illegal to act when it is carried out without any logic and reason. It is not a logic that I am not mentally or physically prepared for it or I cannot afford more children. In the case of any health issue regarding mother and baby if Doctor suggests you to get abort it then I don’t think so it is illegal such as if the growth of fetus is stopped or fetal head is not progressing etc. The only safe way of abo...
 (Total 131 words)
Thanks for sharing an informative topic about abortion Priscilla Mae Gobuyan. Abortion is illegal to act when it is carried out without any logic and reason. It is not a logic that I am not mentally or physically prepared for it or I cannot afford more children. In the case of any health issue regarding mother and baby if Doctor suggests you to get abort it then I don’t think so it is illegal such as if the growth of fetus is stopped or fetal head is not progressing etc. The only safe way of abo...
 (Total 131 words)
The uniqueness of this idea for women to have abortion consultation online is interesting. Although it is getting popular these days, it is normal to feel shy to approach the gynea in the hospital. This service that provides pills for abortion is good for those few - which eventually are turned into thousands. Not only this is convenient but this can also protect the confidentiality of the patient. It provides a sense of security for these women and i would totally agree to anyone providing thes...
 (Total 147 words)
I don't know if how do people take this article upon reading. Living in a country with the most number of Catholic people will surely disagree with the legalization of abortion. Oh my, didn't know that this kind of website even exist! First thing, if you're not ready to become pregnant do not even engage sexually if you don't know how to take care of yourself. Though WoW website campaign is to help desperate and helpless people get up from the burden they're in, I totally dis...
 (Total 172 words)