General
Tips for doctors looking to start their own practice

Tips for doctors looking to start their own practice

Shared by:

It is not easy for doctors to open a private practice, as there are several things that one should know and be prepared for before proceeding.

today.mims.com

21 Oct 2016 - General

Jemar Nicdao nice article and covers almost all aspects in a summary. Yes, establishing a private practice is a pain in the neck! Especially for newbies. I feel the hardest part of starti...
 (Total 178 words)
Jemar Nicdao thank you for sharing this article to be discussed, starting your private project is really a new life to live, every moment carries its own character, there are struggling and...
 (Total 129 words)
It is important for doctors who wish to set up their own clinical practice to have business acumen. The tips mentioned in this article are very helpful. Everything; location, interior of the clinic, paramedical staff, prices, quality of service matte...
 (Total 133 words)
Starting from scratch and also upselling your own business is tough. The article pin poin the top most things you need to consider to build your career at the same time business a success. Of course the very first asset you can have will be your own ...
 (Total 188 words)
As many people have said here, setting a private practice can be a daunting affair. Most doctors are not trained in thinking of business administration, that is probably why most new GPs prefer to join an existing group practice than set up one all b...
 (Total 127 words)
Jemar Nicdao This article helpful for dynamic healthcare professionals who are willing to start career own practise. It is essential to find out the location first followed by interior desi...
 (Total 84 words)
Starting a private practice is really something I am thinking about even if I am just a bit halfway through residency program. My practice would be a bit different because it would entail eventually setting up a physical therapy center where manageme...
 (Total 149 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto I was told that starting private practice as a medical practitioner is really expensive. You have so many bills to pay such as right to practice, clinic rental, secre...
 (Total 128 words)
Oh my, I remember when I was building my practice it was a roller coaster of emotions. I remember it was all kinds of exciting because it's always been something I've wished for since I got into Dentistry school--and when I knew I was doing b...
 (Total 277 words)
Deciding to put up your own medical practice is a lot of work. Aside from all the government licenses and certificates, there are managerial aspects that you need to settle, not to mention the business-related matters you need to look into. I believe...
 (Total 56 words)