General
Running Can Help Improve Memory Power, Study Finds

Running Can Help Improve Memory Power, Study Finds

Shared by:

A new study says that a student's choice of activity after a period of learning, such as cramming for an exam, has a direct effect on their ability to remember information. The researchers behind the new

healthscienceandtechnology.com

21 Oct 2016 - General

Running can be a simple task to do and say but never accomplished by those who say so. The benefits of running towards your body are tremendously helpful physically and mentally. By running, you are promoting the growth of new blood vessels in your brain and at the same time open and increase the blood flow in your brain. Which then interprets to a healthy brain. A healthier brain for you to think with. Memory expansion is probably individualized through age and not everyone would have the same ...
 (Total 126 words)
As the study implies, further study is suggested to support the results. But this is a must to try on, after reading and studying playing video games or computer games will just keep the knowledge you have had stagnant. But if you get to have any activities thereafter, the production of the stress hormone cortisol increases. However there is no clear correlation between memory retention and cortisol level production. But who would really know, this will gonna work for some people. No need to dri...
 (Total 130 words)
Wow! Running after studying is something I have not yet tried. I do not want to shake off the things I studied :)) Seriously, I usually try to do physical activity before studying because it works in keeping me awake. I still believe that running improves cognition because it improves blood flow to the brain regardless of the level of cortisol in the body. Plus, the study stated that moderate-intensity exercises can augment the cortisol levels that actually improve memory of a patient. Moving af...
 (Total 132 words)
My vote is in favor of this cognitive system research and I totally agree that running at student level is highly beneficial for sharpening the memory of students. It is healthy to do moderate exercise like running as compared to playing games on computer and mobile because playing computer games cannot improve learning skills of the student. Exercise in fresh air impact on memory retention as during moderate exercise the production of cortisol hormones is increased and cortisol hormone play a p...
 (Total 112 words)
Fedelic Ashish Toppo i believe that cramming before exam made you retain what you have read for a short period of time. During my college years, i remember i am always studying a day prior our exam day which makes me cram and retained information i needed to know in a short period of time. However, when i have to remember it let say for example after a week or so, i don't remember anything. This is the produ...
 (Total 125 words)