General
3 virtual learning resources for nurses

3 virtual learning resources for nurses

Shared by:

Regardless of one’s profession, the benefits of lifelong education and development cannot be denied. In a constantly changing workplace environment like that in which nursing is based, new skills will always be needed by the workforce, and advanced skills and knowledge would certainly give you a competitive edge over others.

today.mims.com

21 Oct 2016 - General

Priscilla Mae Gobuyan Dear Priscilla it is very good to hear about online learning for health care professionals that to prime carers i.e.for nurses they required an updated practical knowledge not only on patient care but also with other beneficial healthcare aspects for their career growth. Is all 3 free resources or playable or free? I would like to propose internal periodic training session for nurses by seni...
 (Total 93 words)
It’s great to know that there are virtual learning resources like these that are now available. Online learning is obviously much more convenient for everyone, especially with hectic schedules of busy professionals. I do wonder though if such certifications gained from these sites count for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) units? Here in the Philippines, earning CPE units to renew professional licenses is already starting to be implemented, although I think it varies for each profession. ...
 (Total 119 words)
Learning using our handy is more accessible and much more preffered by most students than bringing bunch of books which is really heavy. I am really guilty of this. Lol. Lately, what i am doing in my language class is instead of bringing my books, i choose to bring my handy which has everything i need. This article has its great way of encouraging nurses to have a continuing education aside from gaining knowledge from school. Have you tried opening the site already Prizzy...
 (Total 89 words)
Sign me up for education that comes for free. Yes, nurses are really lucky with these three websites and should take advantage of the programs. By the way, this is a great post Priscilla Mae Gobuyan. The only thing that one should bear in mind when individuals decide to pursue further studies is to take the online courses seriously. One must set rules that attention will be dedicated solely for class during cours...
 (Total 134 words)
The world is becoming competetive and companies will always choose those who stands up among the crowd. Thus learning does not only stop in the four walls of the classroom, or just in college days. As we graduate from our profession, we tend to realize that there is so much more to learn in the outside world. We get to realize that what is being taught in school days are just the basic and fundamentals of our profession. The real cruel world is out there waiting for us. Thus learning also comes ...
 (Total 154 words)
The world is becoming competetive and companies will always choose those who stands up among the crowd. Thus learning does not only stop in the four walls of the classroom, or just in college days. As we graduate from our profession, we tend to realize that there is so much more to learn in the outside world. We get to realize that what is being taught in school days are just the basic and fundamentals of our profession. The real cruel world is out there waiting for us. Thus learning also comes ...
 (Total 154 words)