General
Myth Busters: The Everyday Things You Hear Without Any Backing from the Science

Myth Busters: The Everyday Things You Hear Without Any Backing from the Science

Shared by:

Be it advices, we love anything that is free. But did you know that there is science behind these myths that you hear everyday?

htv.com.pk

22 Oct 2016 - General

I believe there are some truth in those myth. Probably milk is okay to be mixed with milk while being cooked, and it does sound delicious though, but eating with medications can cause side effects and also affect the efficacy of the medication. I always remind my patients to take medication with plain water. The safest most traditional way of eating medications. I think some are too lazy and start eating their medications with all kinds of drinks thinking that all liquids are fine.
For lemo...
 (Total 140 words)
That's true that we are all living in a world where free advices is everywhere most especially from non medical personnels. It is also true that at times it is funny that the person sharing the idea is even clueless of what they are saying. The points being mentioned are just one of the common myths. If you are in doubt of something, consulting your physician or reading the packagin will help you the most. Sometime it is really difficult to break tje habit of believing these myths as it is b...
 (Total 141 words)