General
The 5 types of interns that you get at healthcare institutions

The 5 types of interns that you get at healthcare institutions

Shared by:

Hospitals and clinics get a healthy supply of interns and temporary medical help all the time, from tertiary institutions and students looking for part-time jobs in general. As with all industries, there is bound to be will be a good (and interesting) mix of employees that you are going to get.

today.mims.com

22 Oct 2016 - General

I would agree that most of us will have encountered those 5 type of different characters of interns throughout our medical career. To be honest, most of the interns I have encountered were belonged to the “hard worker” type. Those “hard worker” inter...
 (Total 106 words)
Regardless of which type of intern rotates under your wing, younger colleagues should not be treated as an extension of a resident's hands. They should be encouraged and taught for them to strive more since they will be a part of the future fron...
 (Total 133 words)
We will all come across these few of people in our lives and career at some point of time, if you have not. In this millennium era, students or interns come in many shapes and size - i meant style and attitude towards their career path. It is quite n...
 (Total 123 words)
The absent minded/confused intern sounds like something normal when exposed to a new environment. Overly confused is another thing though. It is interesting to look at interns from different angles but as ...
 (Total 103 words)
Yay! This is an awesome article on the possible people employers will get to handle in an institution. For some of us who will be working in a new environment soon, these will be the type of colleagues that we will soon encounter. This is applicable ...
 (Total 144 words)