General
Slideshow: Quitting Smoking -- Tips for the First Hard Days

Slideshow: Quitting Smoking -- Tips for the First Hard Days

Shared by:

Giving up cigarettes can be hard, but you can do it. WebMD shows you some hints and tips to help you make it through the first tough days when you quit smoking.

www.m.webmd.com

22 Oct 2016 - General

Smoking has no gray area. It is either you do or you don't. There is no such thing as social smoker too and avoiding alcoholic drinks if one associates it with smoking is a great idea. I think that one should really go cold turkey and avoid finding alternatives such as electronic cigarettes because there is a higher rate of relapse when using this. One very good tip is to remember the first few days of withdrawal symptom and tell yourself that this is one thing you will experience for the la...
 (Total 140 words)
Smoking is addictive as they say. As the saying goes, once you pop you can never stop. But oops, that's not true for some. If you have the willingness to stop and really dedicated to avoid the habbit, it is really possible. So here are just few of the tips to help you out chainsmokers. Some may not be applicable nor helpful to others but I bet this applies mostly for all. As what I've observed, going into parties involving alcohol and has the influence of peers involved in smoking breaks...
 (Total 202 words)