General
Clinton vs Trump: What will the next U.S. President’s political beliefs mean for healthcare?

Clinton vs Trump: What will the next U.S. President’s political beliefs mean for healthcare?

Shared by:

The next U.S. President will be able to influence health care costs worldwide. Between the two major party candidates in the next month’s election, whose beliefs will have a more positive impact on health care?

today.mims.com

22 Oct 2016 - General

Maria Cristina Inserto: I really try to avoid following US politics as I generally try to avoid politics. Though since there is such a hype about it and fellow doctors were watching the debate I had no choice but to watch. Thank you for sharing what your friends and family in the US feel about the candidates. Looking at it in the light of Trump being like Duterte and how media likes to contort everything I can mak...
 (Total 159 words)
I am not a follower of US politics but my sister is. She is for Hillary and she's been a fan for quite some time now. Then I have a few friends who are for Trump and then all my family in the US are cut in the middle, with people on either camps. I don't really understand much. But this is what they say, my friend who is for TRUMP say that Hillary's stance on gun control is absurd and the way to "support" the poor, is mainly to secure their votes. They provide handouts such...
 (Total 172 words)
I finally got to watch a US presidential debate and I had to shake my head a lot. The article stated that Trump accused China for global warming, "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." That is too much paranoia. He comes up with a lot of conspiracy theories. Remove the way he delivers his words and how he packages everything but he tends to have valid points. Not that I agree with him or what him in power ...
 (Total 192 words)