General
Myths, Misconceptions, Realities of Telemedicine

Myths, Misconceptions, Realities of Telemedicine

Shared by:

Now that we have explored the foundations of telemedicine from the inside, we round up this interview series by debunking the common misunderstandings people have of this relatively new field of clinical practice.

today.mims.com

24 Oct 2016 - General

Jennifer Winter Its good to hear about your perusal of telemedicine, you are right person to contact about the topic. I will markup for any I need clarification further. Yes my mistakenly h...
 (Total 71 words)
Madhubabu kaaja: regarding the adult patient with foot pain who selected pediatrics thought that "pediatrics" meant foot doctor= podiatrist. I take it might have been a case where ...
 (Total 251 words)
Telemedicine is a promising field for the new age of healthcare professionals because we have to adapt to the advances of technology. This could potentially help decongest emergency rooms filled with "outpatient" cases because a healthcare ...
 (Total 101 words)
Jennifer Winter It seems patient using telemedicine for secondary opinion in some cases and this is more beneficial for multilingual doctors that dealing with over the globe. But majority c...
 (Total 86 words)
Marinelle Castro for the company I worked for our credentials weren't posted which contributed to the issue of how real the person at the other end is. Normally there are credentials pr...
 (Total 130 words)
I guess that is one of the disadvantage of not being entirely visible to the patient - some of them might think that the people behind the computer are not healthcare professionals. ...
 (Total 117 words)
Md Shamim Reza It is take more time to come into picture, in India is not available also. But it is helpful for you when you want to delay with your patient with doctors of other countries....
 (Total 45 words)
Nice article. Many people avoid telemedicine for that kind of thinking. At the beginning of my career I also had some interest to provide telemedicine service. But it is really not popular in my country. And even in world perspective it is still a ch...
 (Total 154 words)
Being physician of telemedicine is not an easy task for all it requires special expertise however this article covers the fact and myths of realities and projected realities which are beneficial for today's doctors. Share your experience and view...
 (Total 41 words)