General
Kids Trained With Initial Calculations Using Fingers, As Counting Tools, Develop Smart Calculation Skills

Kids Trained With Initial Calculations Using Fingers, As Counting Tools, Develop Smart Calculation Skills

Shared by:

Counting on fingers may make your kids smarter, suggests a new study. The sooner kids start counting on their fingers, the better they are at math later in life. Research shows that finger recognition is correlated

healthscienceandtechnology.com

24 Oct 2016 - General

During my elementary days, i remember that my math teacher encourages us to memorize the multiplication table from 1 to 10. And the way she taught us is really effective! She taught us using our fingers! And now, seeing that those technique was being studied, i just can't agree more! It is indeed effective to solve math problems so easily. And thinking that these technique stimulates the brain function. Such a great article! This technique should be taught in schools continuously to enhance...
 (Total 108 words)
Amazing!! Really amazing. Finger counts increase calculation skills! I see many people teach their children to count using fingers. I also used that too. But I thought it just as an easy technique to calculate and memorize. But this research says that it increase mathmatical ability. It makes a child smarter!! It stimulate the area of brain associated with mathmatical ability!! Nowadays people buy different toys and calculators for their children. I think this research will encourage people to ...
 (Total 97 words)
Wow, that’s really interesting to know that learning the counting on fingers make children smarter and quicker especially in mathematics. The research has shown that finger recognition is correlated with math skills because the area of the brain associated with fingers is activated that is helpful in solving the problems visually and help to improve mathematical skills. It seems logical because short-term memory center, hippocampus, is activated when kids start mental math processing. When kids ...
 (Total 116 words)