General
Malaysia looking to adopt Indonesia's chemical castration law for paedophiles

Malaysia looking to adopt Indonesia's chemical castration law for paedophiles

Shared by:

Less than a week after Indonesia's lawmakers agreed on the introduction of chemical castration on child sex offenders, the Malaysian government is looking to follow the approach to curb child sex crimes.

today.mims.com

24 Oct 2016 - General

This article reminds of of the movie "The imitation game". The great Allan Turing unfortunately had to go through chemical castration because he was a homosexual - - which was illegal during his time. Instead of going to jail, he underwent chemical castration. Anyway, I agree with this move and I think this should be applied to all male sexual offenders. It will be a lot better than executing a person. Just wanted to ask if anyone is familiar with the details of the Indonesian law? Are...
 (Total 137 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz I am voting for adoption of pedophile act from Indonesia which is need to control sexual libido which a cause for rape and deaths for girls/ womens. Theekshana Abayawickrama told it is a psychological disorder but it doesn't have a treatment, it is nothing wrong with chemical castration using by many of Americ...
 (Total 70 words)
I think this is the best solution to sentence and make known to all the pedophiles out there. I personally feel that this heinous crime should be dealt with with strict measures. Even in Singapore, we have initiated heavier sentences to sex offenders. This will definitely bring down the numbers of crime but i am sure there are some out there that are willing to take their chances. What i heard is the maximum sentence could be sentenced to "hang". I feel that chemical castration will no...
 (Total 144 words)
Well, I personally am against execution of pedophiles. Pedophiles act as pedophiles not by their own choice. It is a psychiatric disorder. A disorder of sexual preference. A state of mind that makes them attracted to children. Straight men and women are attracted to their opposite sex and that is considered as the norm of the society. Then they are homosexuals, who become aroused by partners of their same sex. This is something many people look down upon, but that is just how they feel. Pedophil...
 (Total 115 words)
I am totally with this punishment. However, I would rather prefer their execution. Nothing is more grave than killing children’s innocence and scarring their souls forever by these horrendous assaults. Chemical castration is the use of drugs to reduce libido and sexual activity. Chemical castration does not remove organs, nor is it a form of sterilization. Chemical castration is generally considered reversible when treatment is discontinued. That’s why the law should consider some forms of more ...
 (Total 124 words)