General
Ten cosmetic products banned by Malaysia’s Ministry of Health for containing scheduled poisons

Ten cosmetic products banned by Malaysia’s Ministry of Health for containing scheduled poisons

Shared by:

The health ministry has urged all cosmetic users to be cautious in purchasing and using cosmetic products that may contain prohibited components.

today.mims.com

25 Oct 2016 - General

Madhubabu kaaja I agree with you that these misbranded drugs are proliferating more in developing countries. This is the drawback of having convenient online stores where items can be sold without passing quality or safety control. This is quite concerning since the products mentioned in the article contain potentially teratogenic chemicals. Mercury has long been recognized as harmful to the human body and is only...
 (Total 114 words)
I am really against the excessive use of cosmetics due to their undesirable effects. I have seen that various cosmetic products are not manufactured under the supervision of health authorities, therefore, they become harmful when used. Malaysia’s Ministry of health has banned the ten cosmetic products due to the presence of prohibited ingredients in them that were not mentioned on packing (unclaimed ingredients). These cosmetic products contain scheduled poisons like hydroquinone, tretinoin, aze...
 (Total 120 words)