General
A doctor’s legacy

A doctor’s legacy

Shared by:

When you are gone, what will be your legacy as a doctor?

today.mims.com

25 Oct 2016 - General

I want to be remembered as a writer, medical and non-medical. I will see what I can do in the field of research or in the broad area of medical writing to make this happen. That is my large scale goal so to speak. I just need to take my baby steps. F...
 (Total 113 words)
I can only wish to be a legacy in my field, that must be something, huh? I don't know, I do not do significant research so my contribution may never be in that sense, but perhaps I'd love to be remembered as someone with an altruistic heart. ...
 (Total 119 words)
Jennifer Winter , this is a great topic! I want to be remembered as a doctor who was always put the interest of his patients first and was very passionate about the field of rehabilitation ...
 (Total 149 words)
Since being meticulous comes in the nature of my specialty, I'd say I want to be remembered for my surgical skills (although I still have a lot to learn) and contribution to the development of the specialty (which frankly, as of now, there's ...
 (Total 103 words)
How do you want to be remembered? Sometimes when we realize our mortality we begin to reminisce on the things we have done and what else we want to do. Maslow's hierarchy of needs has self-actualization at the top of the pyramid. Though we know t...
 (Total 116 words)