General
MOH Malaysia: No directive given to clinics preventing two vaccine jabs at a time

MOH Malaysia: No directive given to clinics preventing two vaccine jabs at a time

Shared by:

The Health Ministry has refuted claims of limiting children to one vaccination jab at any one time, stressing again that immunisation does not link to autism.

today.mims.com

26 Oct 2016 - General

Vaccinations face lots of problems in Malaysia indeed. Marinelle Castro Lots of rumors go around already. I think the MOH statement is true and real. The previous comments are likely to be misinterpreted. Anyway, anti-vaccination groups are gaining more ground in Malaysia. They blame vaccines for a range of health problems, opting instead for traditional or alternative medicine for their children. According to M...
 (Total 145 words)
Such is a case of irresponsible journalism. Mahmoud AbdelAziz Have you heard about this issue? Anyway I'm glad that the health ministry representative of Malaysia was able to respond right away to this false news article. I am certain that it would be chaotic because a lot of parents will react, or probably run after clinics that administered dual vaccination. Until this day, there are no concrete evidences ...
 (Total 137 words)