General
Supporting the patient’s choice to open access private to health information - yay or nay?

Supporting the patient’s choice to open access private to health information - yay or nay?

Shared by:

When patients choose to open access to their private health information, medical practitioners may face challenges in ensuring that patient’s rights to privacy and disclosure of medical information are effectively addressed.

today.mims.com

26 Oct 2016 - General

I understand your point Dc Marinelle. Bullying is really common in social media. And besides we can use educational videos to disseminate the information. However, in my opinion it is more interesting if the materials that we use are true. Thank you...
 (Total 49 words)
I don't think its a good idea to post procedural videos online - - - even with the patient's consent. It is a dangerous practice because in social media, anything can be easily manipulated or misinterpreted. This will not be good for a profes...
 (Total 110 words)
I guess information dissemination through social media sites is really helpful in giving awareness to everyone especially when it comes to Health section. Since it these websites, it is easily accessible by anyone, anytime, and anywhere. As long as t...
 (Total 67 words)