General
Renewable energy now exceeds all other forms of new power generation

Renewable energy now exceeds all other forms of new power generation

Shared by:

Last year was a huge turning point for clean power, with renewable energy surpassing coal to become the largest source of power capacity in the world for the first time, according to a new report.

www.sciencealert.com

28 Oct 2016 - General

This is good news, indeed. Who would've thought that renewable energy will surpass all other forms, right? We've definitely come a long way and this gives me comfort because it means that we might be well and ready when the TRUE need arises a...
 (Total 82 words)
That is true Rajinda. Fossil fuel that used to be the main source of energy just a couple of years ago is available only in very limited quantities. It takes millions of years for fossil fuel to form but the rate of consumption is very rapid and it i...
 (Total 101 words)
Yey for renewable energy. To believe a lot of people have lost faith in humanity. There is hope for us just yet. We have been stripping our earth of its natural resources especially fossil fuels. It takes millions of year to make fossil fuels. These ...
 (Total 131 words)
Here we find a good news. A better solution for the ceasing of the natural energy sources. Actually now a days that has become an emerging problem because the hydrocarbon fuel we find mainly from the middle east is becoming limited. Since it is forme...
 (Total 108 words)
Seems in future no electricity power problems exists I think. Europe in top position in production as per statistics, Asian countries are also in leading. I hope all countries should encourage alternative power source of renewal energy towards high y...
 (Total 46 words)
For the first time in history, the use of renewable energy for power generation surpassed the consumption of coal to become the largest source of power capacity in the world for the first time. For as long as I have known, coal and petroleum gas have...
 (Total 122 words)