General
Nurses who spread anti-vaccination views to be prosecuted under Australian law

Nurses who spread anti-vaccination views to be prosecuted under Australian law

Shared by:

Halthcare providers are responsible for dispensing medical advice that is based on the best evidence available. Consequently, Australian nurses who spread anti-vaccination messages will now face prosecution.

today.mims.com

28 Oct 2016 - General

Vaccination is very compulsory as we all know being healthcare professionals but in Malaysia parents still refuse to have their children vaccinated. Therefore Government is taking a step to make vaccination compulsory for Malaysian students and Government will take legal action against the parents who refuse to vaccinate their children. The government is also making an effort to combat anti-vaccination views through an extensive and comprehensive campaign involving the Australian Medical Associa...
 (Total 116 words)
Like , Mahmoud AbdelAziz I also agree that these people need to be professionally reprimanded. The public generally looks up to people who works in the healthcare industry, and most of the time, our opinions are treated as gospel truth. That's why opinions should be differentiated from facts because it can be easily misinterpreted.I can just imagine the effect of someone who shares this in social media. Unfo...
 (Total 116 words)
Excellent move from the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia in the right direction to curb the increasing numbers of parents refusing vaccination. These views should net be accepted from the healthcare professionals. It is afatal mistake to give such false information about vaccination jeopardizing the whole community. Members of the public have big responsibility also to report nurses or midwives promoting anti-vaccination. I believe many other countries need to follow the Australian steps...
 (Total 130 words)