General
HIV Patient Zero cleared by science - BBC News

HIV Patient Zero cleared by science - BBC News

Shared by:

One of the most demonised patients in history - Gaetan Dugas - has been convincingly cleared of reports he spread HIV to the US, say scientists.

www.bbc.com

28 Oct 2016 - General

I did not know there was a Patient 0. It must be awful to be "identified" as such so I guess, even posthumously it is good to be cleared as the the one who brought the disease in the country. I wouldn't want to be identified as one, bec...
 (Total 199 words)
I did not know there was a Patient 0. It must be awful to be "identified" as such so I guess, even posthumously it is good to be cleared as the the one who brought the disease in the country. I wouldn't want to be identified as one, bec...
 (Total 199 words)
It was the really interesting story of Patient Zero Dr. Marinelle Castro and thank you for sharing it. Mr. Dugas was known as patient zero and he had gained legendary status in the history of HIV/AIDs. Multiple studies have been carried out to find o...
 (Total 101 words)
This article gives us an insight on how AIDS infection started. Honestly, I was not aware of the story about "Patient O" until I read this article. But locally, we have a similar version, wherein an AIDS activist, also the second woman who ...
 (Total 127 words)