General
Compound Found In Broccoli May Slow Signs Of Aging

Compound Found In Broccoli May Slow Signs Of Aging

Shared by:

In a paper published in Cell Metabolism, researchers found a compound that can balance out what happens in aging cells to essentially make them behave as they would in a younger mouse. That substance, as

healthscienceandtechnology.com

29 Oct 2016 - General

Fedelic Ashish Toppo
The vitamin C present in lemons is a strong antioxidant. Besides, its bleaching action works wonders on age spots and freckles. Just squeeze out the juice from a lemon, apply and leave on your skin for about 15 minutes every day and then rinse with plain water.
For even better results, combine 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with half teaspoon of milk cream and 1 teaspoon of egg white. Mix...
 (Total 134 words)
Aging is an inevitable process that has to be faced by every life but if this process is slowed down it will improve the quality of life. I believe that when we concentrate on ourselves including our diet, daily physical activity, sleep patterns and routine based exertion, we can improve our quality of life and can have healthy and slow aging. A new research has found that a compound nicotinamide mononucleotide is involved in the production of a compound that is critical in energy metabolism. Th...
 (Total 112 words)
This is interesting. I mean, I am not afraid of aging because I believe that life moves as it should and we have to face our realities, but if there is a way that you can slowdown the effects of aging, so that you can stretch your potential and your life to the full, then that's something worth looking into. We have yet to encounter actual "treatments" or strategies with solid evidence, but until then we have to face the music. Some defy the physical deterioration of aging with the...
 (Total 125 words)
We are now at a very developed stage in terms of health so that many diseases that were initially thought to be incurable are now curable and we are exploring the molecular level of disease to better identify the etiology and how to prevent these diseases from occurring. While some researchers are busy looking for diseases, there is another proportion that are interested in the process of ageing and to know if it is possible to halt or temporary slow down aging, which ultimately will give the po...
 (Total 100 words)
In the recent years, there have been considerable interest in senescence. Researchers have done numerous studies on mapping out potential strategies that may retard the aging process. However, nothing remains proven. A lot of these agents seem to act on the genetic material. These efforts have a long way to go, and it will probably take decades to translate these research output to something that can benefit us. I am not really keen on delaying the aging process, but perhaps once I have personal...
 (Total 102 words)