General
Budget 2017: How exactly will the healthcare allocation be utilised?

Budget 2017: How exactly will the healthcare allocation be utilised?

Shared by:

A total of RM25 billion has been allocated for the MOH to boost the quality of healthcare in the country. Here’s a breakdown of how that money is due to be spent.

today.mims.com

30 Oct 2016 - General

I remember that a discussion was made here in the community about the issue on lab reagents a few months ago. As Heena said, healthcare budgets are very important for every nation because of the magnitude of its impact. I am unsure of the exact situation in the health industry of Malaysia, and I hope that these issues improve despite the presence of controversies. In our region, we have a new health department secretary, and I hope that under a new governance, the budget allocation for the healt...
 (Total 116 words)
The health budget of any country is an important milestone in the terms of the forecast of the health services and advancements that a citizen and pharmaceutical companies can expect. Many big businesses are dependent on this budget and of course, many times the health budget is too influenced by these big fishes. Still, it is important for the government and the responsible committee to take care of the health needs of the overall population in general. In terms of the Malaysian health budget, ...
 (Total 113 words)