General
10 Steps To Boost Metabolism And Burn 5,000 Calories Each Day

10 Steps To Boost Metabolism And Burn 5,000 Calories Each Day

Shared by:

Losing weight can be difficult to pull off, but learning how to burn calories efficiently can help shed the pounds.

www.medicaldaily.com

31 Oct 2016 - General

In our lab in the department It has been observed that cases of hypothyroidism is on rise in all age groups and in both sexes.
In my opinion there should be routine check up so that cases of hypothyroidism is diagnosed as early as possible.
I...
 (Total 57 words)
The calculation may be wrong and I suppose the video may be made by some layman. However the ideas are correct. We should aim to achieve output more than input such that it will help us lose the excess weights and stay healthy. What is important is a...
 (Total 79 words)
With the life styles we have, I can say that we gain calories instead of burning them and we decrease the basal metabolism rate instead of increasing it. But essentially we have to find a way to burn the calories because if not, we will be at the hig...
 (Total 113 words)
5000 calories? I don't know if his calculation is right but an hour on the treadmill cannot be 1000 calories, or I may be wrong. I mean one hour of kickboxing is only 700 calories and it is definitely more strenuous than walking on the treadmill....
 (Total 145 words)
A goal of burning 5,000 calories-a-day can be quite challenging in the healthcare profession but we can always find ways to burn calories in the hospital. I think that we should always skip the elevator and use the stairs for our errands. Walking kee...
 (Total 145 words)
All of tips stated in the article is quite true. I have witnessed some friends who do biking as their hobbies. And like them i was surprised with the changes in their body. Especially to one of my acquiantance who is really obese. And now when i saw ...
 (Total 85 words)
The points were quite easy to read but I guess a bit difficult to do. Haha. For the first few points, being in the healthcare profession, I'm not sure if most of us I guess are blessed to take some sleep in a short time, whatever position. Especi...
 (Total 166 words)
I agree with all the points here. Having enough sleep is crucial, it determines your energy level and also allows your body to rejuvenate and revitalize. Always be well hydrated and have small meals in between so that you do not go too hungry. Exerci...
 (Total 143 words)
Regular exercise is a very importance intervention of losing weight. We should be disciplined and committed to follow the regular exercise regimen. Ideally, we should be exercising at least once a day, for around 45 minutes to 1 hour. But, this is no...
 (Total 113 words)