General
Doctors who were once nurses: What makes these individuals stand out?

Doctors who were once nurses: What makes these individuals stand out?

Shared by:

It is not uncommon for nurses to make the change in their career path from nursing to medicine. Despite having gone through nursing school, nurses who decide to pursue medicine are usually not exempted from any classes in medical school, and like everyone else, are required to start from the bottom, although with some advantages.

today.mims.com

1 Nov 2016 - General

In my opinion Madhubabu kaaja , doctors who were once a nurse has its own advantage. The first reason is that they have experience handling different cases of patients and got a chance to ta...
 (Total 117 words)
Mark Edmon Tan I have not seen this case any way you and Jennifer Winter are lucky enough for direct or indirect relating to thi...
 (Total 53 words)
I am very fortunate that my two closest friends both graduated with a nursing degree as their pre-med course. What I could say, aside from what was already stated in the article, is that they had tremendous patience. They were very patient yet effici...
 (Total 133 words)
Jennifer Winter I think you are best example for a doctor who worked as a nurse. Nursing job being as typical as you said by where you patients approach is tailor-made from ground to top le...
 (Total 63 words)
My pre-med course was nursing and I have to say being a nurse was very advantageous when we got to clinic subjects and especially during clerkship/junior internship where we went on duties. There wasn't too much of shell shock with nursing as an ...
 (Total 152 words)
My pre-med course was nursing and I have to say being a nurse was very advantageous when we got to clinic subjects and especially during clerkship/junior internship where we went on duties. There wasn't too much of shell shock with nursing as an ...
 (Total 152 words)