General
The important role that nurses in nursing homes play

The important role that nurses in nursing homes play

Shared by:

In the world of nursing, working in a nursing home requires very strong values, ones that will help these nurses to perform and assist patients as best as they can.

today.mims.com

1 Nov 2016 - General

Nursing is an important role in the disease management and health care of patients. I can't imagine healthcare team without Nurse. No professional job as easy as to do. Nursing typically managed for healthcare as said by ...
 (Total 40 words)
I just wanted to share that I've been a nurse in a nursing for five years. It is not an easy role as normally the nurse on shifts run the unit, manage staff (HCA's), liaise with GP's and other health professionals, talk to relatives and p...
 (Total 169 words)
My personal exposure to nursing homes is nil because these facilities are not popular in our country. We have closely-knit family ties and most of the time, family members would like to take care of their sick parents/ grandparents. However, I've...
 (Total 151 words)
The residents of nursing homes have special needs that require utmost patience. In the Philippines, being placed in a home has a negative connotation as it signifies that you are no longer loved by the younger generation. In general, elderly who live...
 (Total 121 words)
Nursing homes are only because of nurses, therefore, nurses have to work hard to maintain strong values and peaceful helping environment in nursing homes. It will help nurses to perform well and assist patients in the best way and make their patients...
 (Total 120 words)
Nurses will always be the foundation of a nursing home. Without nurses, there will definetly no nursing homes or any healthcare institution. We are considered as the first line of defense or the so called front-liners. They say, doctors treat the ill...
 (Total 226 words)