General
#SorryNotSorry: 7 things nurses should not be guilty of

#SorryNotSorry: 7 things nurses should not be guilty of

Shared by:

In the daily grind of nursing, you will find yourself be stuck in uncomfortable situations and it is often not because of your patients.

today.mims.com

1 Nov 2016 - General

Nurses are humans too. We can't be all you want all the time. Every one has their bad days and good days - this should not be the case but yes it is still valid as for some you might feel really sad due to a bad incident out of work. During schoo...
 (Total 162 words)
The role of nurses are very diverse and they are expected to do so much. Everybody deserves a break, and one should not be guilty for having a meal! Although sometimes, I know that a lot of healthcare providers have the tendency to finish all tasks b...
 (Total 107 words)
I see the work of the nurses everyday in the ward and it is not easy. Preparing medications, doing charting, attending to requests, and ensuring special instructions are given are some of the things that comprise a busy workday for nurses. In private...
 (Total 141 words)
Thanks for your valuable comments You Yi Hong, Priscilla Mae Gobuyan, and ...
 (Total 26 words)
Being a nurse is never an easy job. The daily clinical duty can be challenging and stressful. Throughout the daily job, there will be a lot of different interaction and communication between the colleagues, the patients, the patients’ relative, other...
 (Total 114 words)
Nursing itself is hard yet rewarding. As being said, it is very difficult to find the right balance between work and your life. There will always be good days and bad days, I agree to that. There will be times that upon waking up, you can already fee...
 (Total 252 words)
In work or in personal life don't hesitate to ask any thing be in mind to be sense to ask anything. We lost some informative message from others. I felt hesitated to ask new things in my research startup, due to that I lost some experience by my ...
 (Total 70 words)
Nursing as a healthcare professional is a very tough job but it is rewarding at the same time. In the daily grind of nursing, they will find themselves be stuck in uncomfortable situations that may or may not be because of the patients. Being human i...
 (Total 116 words)