General
New features for MIMS Community: Top users and trending topics

New features for MIMS Community: Top users and trending topics

Shared by:

MIMS Community launches new functions to identify top members for recognition and provide better access to trending topics

today.mims.com

1 Nov 2016 - General

A big congratulation for the MIMS community for doing such a great job on this. Thank you for the link too. I guess with this link it makes us much easier to discuss about topics and also give us more motivation to do much more for the community. Kee...
 (Total 98 words)
I agree. The MIMs community is always improving itself and making things easier. It has gone a long way since I first started here and it has gone through an evolutionary process that's definitely elevated its usefulness. Congratulations to a job...
 (Total 78 words)
Congratulations to the people behind the development of the MIMS community. Since we started a few months ago, there have been a lot of improvements already, and like what Mark Edmon Tan s...
 (Total 63 words)
The MIMS Community Team has always been responsive to our requests be it in slow webpage loading or other technical inquiries. I have browsed through the new MIMS website and the cool new feature is accessible regardless of the region we are in. I lo...
 (Total 112 words)
I think the MIMS community is already doing a great job and these new features will boost the user experience on the platform. It's just a few months that I have joined this community and it has become a part of my daily routine. The news posted ...
 (Total 114 words)
Congratulations Mims Community Team for listening our complaints and improving the features of Mims. From tagging other Health Care Professionals using mobile phones up to the post redundancy. This is really helpful to us heal...
 (Total 65 words)
Thanks for sharing this sir @[田中大地 Tanaka](contact:fbc80e20-2866-4b42-98ac-7af2e50213bb~2296397) ! Congratulations to the MIMS Community Team for a job well done. Over the few months, the site has grown and improve largely from the toolbars, options,...
 (Total 85 words)
Good job MIMS community forum for making many updates and listening to our suggestions. Although this forum is in its infancy I am really pleased on how well it has grown. This really is good place for health care professionals to get together to dis...
 (Total 76 words)
Congratulations to MIMS Community Team on establishing these two pretty awesome features that will be more helpful for healthcare professionals to focus on activities of community members and will provide very easy access to latest and trending topic...
 (Total 114 words)
Hi All,
We are pleased to announce two new features launched for MIMS Community-- Top User Ranking and Trending Topics. these two updates enable to access MIMS Community easily from MIMS homepage.

We are always welcoming to your request...
 (Total 48 words)