General
New features for MIMS Community: Top users and trending topics

New features for MIMS Community: Top users and trending topics

Shared by:

MIMS Community launches new functions to identify top members for recognition and provide better access to trending topics

today.mims.com

1 Nov 2016 - General

A big congratulation for the MIMS community for doing such a great job on this. Thank you for the link too. I guess with this link it makes us much easier to discuss about topics and also give us more motivation to do much more for the community. Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing much more intuitive and advancement in our community website. Let's encourage more people to join in the discussion about everything under the sun. We are all enthusiastic and happy to see the prog...
 (Total 98 words)
The MIMS Community Team has always been responsive to our requests be it in slow webpage loading or other technical inquiries. I have browsed through the new MIMS website and the cool new feature is accessible regardless of the region we are in. I love this new feature because it encourages more people to view the community and share their insights. It helps in keeping us community members too of the trending topics in a quick glance. So far the experience with using the MIMS community website h...
 (Total 112 words)
I think the MIMS community is already doing a great job and these new features will boost the user experience on the platform. It's just a few months that I have joined this community and it has become a part of my daily routine. The news posted on the MIMS site is quite interesting and I like to follow it and be a part of the community of healthcare professionals. I think the new features of following the trending topic and of recognizing the healthcare professional with most influential co...
 (Total 114 words)
Thanks for sharing this sir @[田中大地 Tanaka](contact:fbc80e20-2866-4b42-98ac-7af2e50213bb~2296397) ! Congratulations to the MIMS Community Team for a job well done. Over the few months, the site has grown and improve largely from the toolbars, options, functions and features. It is a step by step process and continues to improve as time goes by. Not to mention that the community is only going on for just a few months too. Keep up the good work and we will continue to suggest further for any improv...
 (Total 85 words)
Congratulations to MIMS Community Team on establishing these two pretty awesome features that will be more helpful for healthcare professionals to focus on activities of community members and will provide very easy access to latest and trending topics of MIMS community. I really appreciate the teamwork and authentic information provided at the best healthcare community to educate the patients and healthcare professionals about new technologies, treatment options, and different latest diagnostic ...
 (Total 114 words)