General
3 things doctors should know about the all-important first impression

3 things doctors should know about the all-important first impression

Shared by:

As doctors, when you are used to seeing many returning patients in a day, it is very possible to overlook the importance of creating a good first impression on patients who are new.

today.mims.com

1 Nov 2016 - General

A saying "First impression is best impression" to which we should follow. Impressing a new patient is important to maintain long professional relationship. This post deals and reminds about basic elements that doctors should practice. A bet...
 (Total 51 words)
Its really true that a bad impression is difficult to reverse. This is the reason why doctors should make sure that they are in a good disposition whenever they see their patients, and they should avoid distraction at all times. It is really a turn o...
 (Total 123 words)
First impression values you anywhere you study, work or live. Once you get into a new unit the impression you make in front of other co workers will remain with you and follow you as your shadow till the end of your working time in that unit. Like th...
 (Total 113 words)
First impression in any encounter is very important. Working in healthcare sector, we do encounter a lot of different people and patients throughout our daily jobs. Sometime, some stressful event may affect our communication skill. But we should alwa...
 (Total 102 words)
I definitely agree with Priscilla Mae Gobuyan, the first impression is the first milestone in the doctor-patient relationship and so a doctor should definitely make a serious effort to make...
 (Total 144 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan I was about to make a reference to the "First impressions last" saying too. I would have to say that physical appearance still has some merits. A doctor who ...
 (Total 142 words)
This is a good tips in making good impressions from your patients. It has been found that first impression is made within the first seconds after you meet someone new. When you meet someone for the first time, they are taking a rapid inventory of yo...
 (Total 144 words)
As the saying goes, "first impressions last." Well we get to only live once and we only have a chance to make a good impression to others. For the doctors who are starting a career and looking to build their image in...
 (Total 177 words)