General

Facebook users maintain a better psychological health!

Created by:

1 Nov 2016 - General

We all know that having friends and the number of bonds we have in our lifetime make us more healthy psychologically. But I must say that a new study has revealed that not only the offline relationships make you feel better but the online relationships you made via the social media networks mainly facebook keeps your psychological health in a good state if you use it properly. It has been found that the online social media users live happily than the others and they live longer than the others. With the busy life styles, most of the people are away from their loved ones and the main reason is that facebook links them together. But the proper use is appreciated.

Social media is good to a certain extent. Not all developed a healthy psychological status through social media. Being too loud in a social media can also cause problems for individuals. You can see for yourselves what has happened to many over the years on social media. Many are scrutinized due to the words used online and might have affected many others who are reading. The original purpose of social media such as facebook is actually to connect people around the globe especially long lost fri...
 (Total 140 words)
Social media is good to a certain extent. Not all developed a healthy psychological status through social media. Being too loud in a social media can also cause problems for individuals. You can see for yourselves what has happened to many over the years on social media. Many are scrutinized due to the words used online and might have affected many others who are reading. The original purpose of social media such as facebook is actually to connect people around the globe especially long lost fri...
 (Total 140 words)
This a great news knowing facebook users develop better mental health compared to others. However it could also be better if you can include in what country, how many users and how long did the study take? It couldbe better if we will be able to acknowledge the contributors of such information to the public. It is maybe because regardless of the busy life, some people may even feel good if they get to have many friends, likers and people becomes interested with whatever they post in it. Also oth...
 (Total 125 words)
Very controversial topic! Rajinda Asalage can you provide the link to the study? While I agree that connectivity to a lot of people can make one feel positive emotions, I also think that this is not absolute and it can also elicit negative emotions. In fact I think that social media could have more negative effects than positive. The claim that was stated about the benefits of social media are quite difficult to...
 (Total 126 words)