General
Is there a need for more transparent and accessible clinical research?

Is there a need for more transparent and accessible clinical research?

Shared by:

The scientific field of medical research is one that has many deeply rooted traditions. At times, these time-tested traditions may serve as a solid foundation on which to pursue better knowledge, but it can also easily be turned against itself.

today.mims.com

2 Nov 2016 - General

The clinical trial data officially available in regulatory websites in draft on confused matter. I think some data is available more or less data available in public domain. The general public and not all healthcare professionals can't access clinical data. I want to see innovator and generic medicines product data should provide by medicine regulatory authority. The data should be in complete then only HCPs can get full clinical research data. Majority cases, originators not willing to publ...
 (Total 94 words)
In an article I have read recently, there was an investigation showed that just 19 Universities in the UK are spending in total £14.5 million during a single year on journal subscriptions to a single publisher. That is the same as the yearly tuition fees for over 1600 undergraduates paying £9,000 fees. Imagine the amounts of money spent from other universities and on other publishers. It is an Incredibly huge business where money influence may be really disastrous and misleading to the...
 (Total 138 words)