General
Healthcare professionals: Start walking more to get healthier

Healthcare professionals: Start walking more to get healthier

Shared by:

Long hours and shift work makes it difficult for healthcare professionals to set aside time for exercise. Incorporating walking as a daily exercise could bring a good deal of benefit, in this case.

today.mims.com

2 Nov 2016 - General

Walking is one of the best way to stay healthy and keep fit. My grandfather is turning 90 in a couple of days time and the reason why he is so healthy is because he has a very good habit of walking every day. In the past when he was younger, he used ...
 (Total 169 words)
I think that walking is one of the best ways to increase one's mobility especially if you are predisposed to living a sedentary lifestyle. However, in the advent of more advanced exercises, I think that walking should be supplemented with moderat...
 (Total 106 words)
Personally, I choose to walk because I think that with our busy schedules, we have to make the most of any opportunity to exercise. I mean, it doesn't have to be a big production. Like on Wednesdays and Thursdays, I am in a mall and I would alway...
 (Total 146 words)
Walking as a exercise for at least 30 minutes per day is advised by the doctors for whom who are at a risk of cardio vascular accidents. As a doctor I know that the doctors are too busy to find some time to think about their own health. But it is app...
 (Total 111 words)
Well how many calories do we burn for those working in the hospital? I think that's way too much from the daily requirement of walking as an exercise. As nurses, we get to walk maybe kilometers already in a 12 hour duty shift. Walking along the l...
 (Total 106 words)
Physical inactivity is part of the unhealthy sedentary lifestyle. Nowadays, most people will drive to work or take a public transport to go to work. If the distance to travel to work is feasible by walking, why not change the mode of transport to wal...
 (Total 150 words)
Good topic. We are really in a tight schedule and can't manage time for walking regularly. Unless you are working on emergency department, there is not enough chance to walk.Mostly we lead a sedentary lifestyle. The fact is, we advise our patient...
 (Total 124 words)
Good topic. We are really in a tight schedule and can't manage time for walking regularly. Unless you are working on emergency department, there is not enough chance to walk.Mostly we lead a sedentary lifestyle. The fact is, we advise our patient...
 (Total 124 words)
 (Total 124 words)
 (Total 124 words)
 (Total 124 words)
 (Total 124 words)