General
Travelling nurses as companions for the roving elderly

Travelling nurses as companions for the roving elderly

Shared by:

Many elderly today have a desire to travel, but could be held back by concerns such as air travel fears and health conditions acting up while they are overseas. Medical travel companion services help alleviate these concerns.

today.mims.com

2 Nov 2016 - General

Where can i apply to this kind of job? Seeing the world and earning at the same time? Hmmmn. Such a brilliant idea. Why not? I'd get this job roght away. Lol. But anyway, being with elderly people, securing their safety is the greatest priority. ...
 (Total 100 words)
Habiba Twakkol it is a good view for care taker who love to fly to other countries. It gives new feel and pleasure by visiting to other countries. Safety concerns may arise in some countrie...
 (Total 47 words)
Madhubabu kaaja it is a great idea that there are companies affording such a great service for traveling abroad and it is also will be perfect if there is a local transportation for elderly ...
 (Total 110 words)
who will loose offer to fly for professional work as well as site seeing, nobody. Try you can get job. Yes if we have money we dont have energy and time and we have time and money then we will not have energy. That is life. Whenever possible we have ...
 (Total 58 words)
I want to apply in this kind of job! hehe. Well while you are doing your duty of safeguarding your patient, at the same time you get to have the advantage of seeing the world too. Isn't it enjoyable that you are enjoying the sceneries at the same...
 (Total 141 words)
Tahira Nawaz as you said people not only elder but also all youth to make life adventurous being actively and healthy. Wherever required Nursing professionals can be recruited and opportuni...
 (Total 41 words)
I think this is a really good idea, not just for elderly patients, but for other kinds of patients who need assistance as well when going places. A sickness, disability or old age shouldn’t stop anyone from traveling and exploring new places, and so ...
 (Total 128 words)
I have seen the courageous elderly people who love to travel and want adventurous life by keeping themselves active, fresh and healthy. Few elderly succeed in their mission but others not and reason behind is the health state of elderly. The majority...
 (Total 128 words)