General

Energy drinks lead to hepatitis!

Created by:

2 Nov 2016 - General

We have taken an energy drink at least once in the life time. We consider is as a quick booster of our energy drive in an energy need. Even though that is like that, a new study has revealed that a long time consumption of the energy drinks have the ability to precipitate hepatitis and followed by liver disease. It has a high content of caffeine and sugar which will affect your health. It is found that vitamin B3 which is known as niacin precipitates hepatitis. The study has been conducted with the help of around 23000 personnels in a prospective manner. So it is better to not to use them regularly for a long time.

Yes of course these energy drinks do not make you fly as they say. But surely it will damage your physical health. As you and me know it contains a high amount of caffeine and consume energy drinks as a habit may increase the levels of caffeine in yo...
 (Total 111 words)
Niacin is an essential human nutrient and not getting enough of it can lead to headaches, tiredness, nausea, and even skin and mouth lesions. It can also be used as a supplement to help combat high cholesterol. But too much can cause some serious sid...
 (Total 95 words)
I believed in it once when i was younger and was very athletic doing so many sports in that period and we always are being surrounded by the energy drinks girls, as the sponsor are them. But when i started drinking it, it kind of made me feel good bu...
 (Total 114 words)
I never was a believer of these energy drinks. They claim to give an instant energy boost, and some brands even say that they can 'make you fly' These drinks mention in the cans the ingredients that are included in the drink, but we really do...
 (Total 100 words)