General
Include disaster management training for nurses' as requirement for license renewal

Include disaster management training for nurses' as requirement for license renewal

Shared by:

With natural disasters and calamities becoming more devastating, there has been a proposal to incorporate disaster-preparedness training in the requirements for the renewal of a Philippine nursing licence.

today.mims.com

3 Nov 2016 - General

Yes I think this is important. I think nurses and all healthcare professionals have to be trained with readiness, in the time of disasters. I mean, it is different to be treating a patient in the hospital, when all settings are ideal. It is different...
 (Total 157 words)
I'd like to agree with Priscilla's point of views. As a nurse here in the Philippines, we are actually willing 100% to comply to all these requirements as long as they provide free of charge trainings. This kind of training will actually help...
 (Total 121 words)
I know that our country is always the target of calamities but to my great surprise we really hit the spotlight at number four! In every calamity, there will always be respondents such as the military and healthcare team. In our hospital, we have in ...
 (Total 196 words)