General
Doctor bloggers: 4 ways to create content for your medical blog

Doctor bloggers: 4 ways to create content for your medical blog

Shared by:

Blogging is a powerful, effective way to contribute your knowledge and medical expertise to the public as well as share your experience with other healthcare professionals.

today.mims.com

3 Nov 2016 - General

There are many types of blogs out there for the healthcare professional. It can be informative, humorous, or just plain crazy. I've read a lot of these, and I am really amazed at how these professionals are able to balance their time in writing a...
 (Total 113 words)
We've talked about this many times here. In this digital age, it is really important that healthcare practitioners embrace this as well. Patients are consulting Google and other websites for answers, so doctors have to be available online, to cre...
 (Total 147 words)
Since nowadays, it changes drastically where people tend to rely on the reviews given online. If they seen people stating reviews that a certain product is effective, you can expect that most of the community who seen the reviews will probably take t...
 (Total 105 words)
These are all great ideas for medical blog content! I’d also like to add that adding posts on trending topics that are related to the medical field would do, as well as personal experiences or even interviews with people in the field. Useful tips and...
 (Total 104 words)
Blogging is a powerful and effective way of communication with the public. Nowadays the use of the internet is extremely enhanced that is why the public is more attached with online information through multiple websites. Therefore blogging is necessa...
 (Total 121 words)
The tips in this article are some sure-fire ways of increasing web traffic to your blog. It is really tricky to find something catchy or be unique in writing blogs. This has set me back in writing my first blog in all honesty. There are just a lot of...
 (Total 134 words)
The ideas mentioned in this article definitely will help a medical blogger. Writing in list form, posting a guest blog, having reviews or sharing the latest ideas and trends can surely increase the blog traffic. Moreover, I think a doctor can also so...
 (Total 118 words)
The tips being mentioned isn't only for medical doctors but also for all the people in the community, or even outside who'd love writing. Writing is a good way of expressing oneself if you are shy enough to share your feelings and thoughts ve...
 (Total 182 words)