General
Healthcare professionals: Useful courses outside of healthcare to consider for further development

Healthcare professionals: Useful courses outside of healthcare to consider for further development

Shared by:

Healthcare professionals not only need to constantly update their knowledge and technical skills, but also develop soft skills such as communications and social media marketing.

today.mims.com

3 Nov 2016 - General

There are many useful courses or diploma or even a master degree that can help career development and progression for healthcare professionals. I agree that the computer programming, social media marketing and communication skill course are useful fo...
 (Total 108 words)
I agree that communication skills and computer programming can help a healthcare professional to further his knowledge in the health sciences. However, I don't agree that we should take a course in social media marketing. For one, I am against co...
 (Total 134 words)
This is the reason why hospitals conducts trainings, seminars, and conference for their staffs. This is to update the knowlegde of their employees and as well as to improve the skills that they possessed. I agree to ...
 (Total 130 words)
Learning is a continuos process, indeed a lifelong learning. Learning basic courses outside your profession is simply amazing. Just imagine how impressive and knwoledgeable you are and not just limited to your field. Making use of your given gifts su...
 (Total 92 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan Learning new things always gives good mood to react in all troubles in addition to relief from current job. THis articles touched three major tings 1. Programmin...
 (Total 96 words)
Getting courses or additional skills and certifications outside of the health care field is a good idea, especially if such courses would align with your future goals. Or you can just learn about something new on the side for fun or for personal grow...
 (Total 109 words)