General

What is the strangest thing you have ever heard a patient say?

Created by:

4 Nov 2016 - General

Have you ever encounter a patient who have said the most bizarre thing thing ever that left a huge impression on you ever since? We want to hear from you. Share with us now your experience now! 

Ahh..It has occurred not only once but many times that patients come and say bizarre things to a doctor. I remember the incidence when I had completed the treatment of a patient, it was a root canal treatment with a FPD. The choices of the FPD were made after consenting the patient. When I was making the bill and it was the turn of the patient to pay the charges, he popped up the question: " How much is the discount on this?" And ever since then I have been asked this question thousand...
 (Total 142 words)
Once I was sitting with a doctor and a patient came for diagnosis. He had abdominal discomfort. The doctor suggested him medicines and ask for follow up after one week. He was not satisfied with doctor's counseling and he insisted the doctor about better medicines and advice. The doctor was irritated and said that's all and perfect what I have written on prescription and told you. On further questioning, the doctor has stopped him but he suddenly stood up and said 'return my fees you...
 (Total 111 words)