General
Four Things to Know About Cyberbullying

Four Things to Know About Cyberbullying

Shared by:

Bullying that takes place online is just as real—and can be just as harmful—as bullying that takes place in person.

teens.drugabuse.gov

4 Nov 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro A lot of people do not seem to observe social media etiquette. One of the problems is bullying especially when spreading false rumors about someone. Some even post directly on the facebook wall of the person they are bullying that is beyond decency. This is equivalent to saying this things to someone in front of family members and friends. I cannot hide my disdain over people who do not seem to k...
 (Total 132 words)
Marinelle Castro A lot of people do not seem to observe social media etiquette. One of the problems is bullying especially when spreading false rumors about someone. Some even post directly on the facebook wall of the person they are bullying that is beyond decency. This is equivalent to saying this things to someone in front of family members and friends. I cannot hide my disdain over people who do not seem to k...
 (Total 132 words)
 (Total 132 words)
Mark Edmon Tan I have very poor tolerance for cyberbullying, and I've gotten so tired of it to the point that I deleted the Facebook App on my phone. Its just so rampant that everytime I open my social media account, people do not realize that they are cyberbullying by posting their "opinion" in such a manner that actually puts someone else in a bad light. Sadly, a lot of people do not realize the ...
 (Total 107 words)
Mark Edmon Tan I have very poor tolerance for cyberbullying, and I've gotten so tired of it to the point that I deleted the Facebook App on my phone. Its just so rampant that everytime I open my social media account, people do not realize that they are cyberbullying by posting their "opinion" in such a manner that actually puts someone else in a bad light. Sadly, a lot of people do not realize the ...
 (Total 107 words)
 (Total 107 words)
 (Total 107 words)