General
3 stretches to cure a sedentary workday

3 stretches to cure a sedentary workday

Shared by:

Is your desk job putting your body out of business? Computers contribute to sedentary habits, and the majority of our workday is spent in front of one. Walking to a coworker’s cubicle has been replaced by instant messaging, and stretching your legs during your afternoon lunch break has been substituted with feasting while firing off emails. We all know that sedentary living is a hazard to your health, so I’ve created a simple, effective stretch routine to help you stand up, unplug and power up at the office. Back Hyperextension

www.philly.com

4 Nov 2016 - General

Tahira Nawaz Indeed. We are living sedentary lives in the hospital. Not to mention that we have to sit down for prolonged periods once we get home because we have to study. haha. Being accu...
 (Total 115 words)
Almost all health care professionals have sedentary lifestyle as majority of workday spent either watching patients or sitting in front of computer. There is also a major role of technology in limiting the activity of professionals as if Doctor want ...
 (Total 121 words)
I would like to share with you this article I came across with which can help soothe those tired strain muscles in just 3 easy steps. This is perfect for those whose jobs require them to sit for long hours. Research shows that long periods of physica...
 (Total 80 words)