General
When You Drink Water On An Empty Stomach After Waking Up, These 8 Amazing Things Will Happen

When You Drink Water On An Empty Stomach After Waking Up, These 8 Amazing Things Will Happen

Shared by:

If you are not already in the habit of drinking water on empty stomach in the morning, you will be after reading this!

www.lifehack.org

4 Nov 2016 - General

Jemelyn Mae Sodusta "Drinking plenty of water, for me, it is quite hard to comply especially when i am out for school." I am glad that you brought up this issue. Schools should ha...
 (Total 111 words)
We can all learn beneficiary habits from different cultures and cultivate them to benefit us. These simple steps that you probably might have not known for years could be life changing to you and your family. It does not take long to drink a glass of...
 (Total 156 words)
I love water. There was a point in my life when I thought water was the most boring drink in the world, and would often say, "It doesn't have taste... I need something that actually tastes like something". But after some time I abandon...
 (Total 124 words)
Thanks everyone for the useful tips below. I am glad that drinking water on empty stomach in the morning has been has been a habit I acquired in the last few years. It refreshes myself and helps me restore my energy quickly. To maximize the benefits ...
 (Total 118 words)
There are several benefits of drinking water with empty stomach in a morning. Even you do it without any intention. It clears your bowels and flushes the waste out from your body. An early morning cup of water will help you to excrete the toxins from...
 (Total 111 words)
Aww. Such an interesting topic to discuss. Drinking plenty of water, for me, it is quite hard to comply especially when i am out for school. I guess, i should start drinking plenty of water upon waking up. I find it easier to comply. No wonder why my...
 (Total 93 words)
Habiba Twakkol Thank you for sharing your thoughts and information about dehydration. Staying hydrated can help prevent this unwanted serious complications. I am glad you mentioned heat inj...
 (Total 127 words)
Heena Pohani Thank you for sharing the cool application to encourage drinking water. I will try "Water Drink Reminder" too to make sure I get properly hydrated everyday. Thank you...
 (Total 122 words)
Well, every one says that drinking a glass of water first thing in the morning is good for your health. I also was aware of the fact but I really did not take time to think what this 'good for the health' actually is. Thanks for sharing the a...
 (Total 109 words)
Mark Edmon Tan thank you for sharing this article,
Dehydration can lead to serious complications, including:

Heat injury. If you don't drink enough fluids when you're e...
 (Total 162 words)
Mark Edmon Tan I use the app called by NorthPark called " Water Drink Reminder" and I am sorry but it is not synchronized with the bottle. However, it can be a cool idea for the ...
 (Total 174 words)
Tahira Nawaz Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this topic. It is great to know that you feel better after starting this regimen of immediately drinking water upon waking up. I agree th...
 (Total 137 words)
Tahira Nawaz Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this topic. It is great to know that you feel better after starting this regimen of immediately drinking water upon waking up. I agree th...
 (Total 137 words)
Heena Pohani Honey and lemon always go well. It is a great way to stay fit, hydrated, and have some source of glucose for the brain. I have noticed that your habit in India is to drink warm...
 (Total 112 words)
I had read an article about drinking a glass of water on an empty stomach daily in the morning would be helpful in maintaining a healthy weight. I have started drinking water on an empty stomach after that and it helps me a lot. Human genetics have a...
 (Total 125 words)
Marinelle Castro I agree that many times we are so busy that we don't pay attention to drinking water in sufficient quantity. But to help out in this problem too, there are many mobile ...
 (Total 154 words)
Marinelle Castro I have seen that ayurvedic concoction many times and wonder if it really works. Please keep us posted with its positive effects for you. I agree that drinking two glasses e...
 (Total 131 words)
Heena Pohani I have been an advocate of drinking 2 glasses of water upon waking up for a long time. Regardless of whether one takes it warm or cold, staying hydrated catalyzes metabolic rat...
 (Total 139 words)
We all know that staying hydrated is very important. But sometimes its quite difficult to keep up with drinking 8 glasses especially if you're very busy. I think the best way is to drink 2 glasses per meal including snacks. This would of course d...
 (Total 123 words)
My mother always drinks a glass of water after getting up in the morning. This is the first thing she does and I used to wonder if it's really useful? But after reading this article all my doubts have been cleared. Of course, it's very import...
 (Total 152 words)