General
News Bites 2: FDA approves smart stethoscope for home use,  Itemised bills for Chas to start in 2017

News Bites 2: FDA approves smart stethoscope for home use, Itemised bills for Chas to start in 2017

Shared by:

News Bites brings you 5 weekly news in bite-sized forms. This week, researchers have developed bio-sensing threads that can be used as post-surgery diagnostic tools while in Singapore, a hospital has been awarded the HIMSS EMRAM Stage 7 award.

today.mims.com

4 Nov 2016 - General

The smart stethoscope sounds like a great device. I hope that other similar diagnostic medical devices as well are made available to patients to easily connect to their computers. This would allow easy transfer of information and patient data over th...
 (Total 96 words)
A very good article. Thanks for sharing. Although I can agree with most of the things mentioned in the article, I am not sure about the usability of smart stethoscope. I really can't think how a smart stethoscope can be helpful in managing a pat...
 (Total 100 words)
I am very happy to read that such developments are being made in the healthcare sector. The Malaysian government has taken quite effective steps in boosting the healthcare sector as well as making it technology friendly. The acceptance of digital ste...
 (Total 105 words)