General
Healthcare professionals: 4 superfoods that can help you with stress relief

Healthcare professionals: 4 superfoods that can help you with stress relief

Shared by:

Stress is a huge part of modern day living. Healthcare professionals in particular, face considerable stress as they have to handle patients in addition to their workload, so every little thing helps, even dietary choices. See this list of superfoods that can help with stress relief.

today.mims.com

4 Nov 2016 - General

I think one of the most common, and the most enjoyable, ways to deal with stress is of course eating! Though when stressed, we tend to veer toward our comfort foods like pizza and ice cream, it would be good once in a while to turn to healthy stuff t...
 (Total 129 words)
Good thing all that are on this list are food that I love to eat. Time to stock up! I am not exactly fond of eating sweets but I definitely prefer dark chocolate because it isn't too sweet. The veges and fruits are definitely part of my regular s...
 (Total 65 words)
Stress has become a part of everyone's lifestyle, including the healthcare professionals. Defintely, super foods like those mentioned in this post help to relieve stress. The biochemical reactions occurring during stressful situations can be mana...
 (Total 130 words)
Dealing with stress are part of the daily life for healthcare professional. Heavy workload, prolonged working hours, and limited time for great amount of jobs can cause the stress in working. It is great to know those superfoods like green leafy vege...
 (Total 108 words)
This wonderful list contains group of food choices that are helpful in coping with stress that are superfoods at the same time. I guess leafy vegetables are the best regarding their nutritious value. They are very rich in water, fibers and vitamins t...
 (Total 113 words)