General
Healthcare professionals: 4 superfoods that can help you with stress relief

Healthcare professionals: 4 superfoods that can help you with stress relief

Shared by:

Stress is a huge part of modern day living. Healthcare professionals in particular, face considerable stress as they have to handle patients in addition to their workload, so every little thing helps, even dietary choices. See this list of superfoods that can help with stress relief.

today.mims.com

4 Nov 2016 - General

I think one of the most common, and the most enjoyable, ways to deal with stress is of course eating! Though when stressed, we tend to veer toward our comfort foods like pizza and ice cream, it would be good once in a while to turn to healthy stuff that helps boost immunity and counteract stress. I love that dark chocolate is in this list, as it is one of my go-to foods when I feel stressed or overwhelmed. Other superfoods like greens, blueberries and avocados are great too, and eating them make...
 (Total 129 words)
Stress has become a part of everyone's lifestyle, including the healthcare professionals. Defintely, super foods like those mentioned in this post help to relieve stress. The biochemical reactions occurring during stressful situations can be managed by these superfoods to some extent. Moreover, the foods mentioned in this post are tasty too. I like to add blueberries to my breakfast cereals and dark chocolate will be a mood elevator for anyone. I agree with ...
 (Total 130 words)
Dealing with stress are part of the daily life for healthcare professional. Heavy workload, prolonged working hours, and limited time for great amount of jobs can cause the stress in working. It is great to know those superfoods like green leafy vegetables, blueberries, dark chocolate, and avocados are potentially helpful in managing stress. I would say most of the people will be fine with eating avocados, blueberries, and green leafy vegetable. Eating dark chocolate may possibly need an acquire...
 (Total 108 words)
This wonderful list contains group of food choices that are helpful in coping with stress that are superfoods at the same time. I guess leafy vegetables are the best regarding their nutritious value. They are very rich in water, fibers and vitamins that can make you feel full easily while the vitamins help your nervous system to be stronger. As a personal preference, I so often have a cup of tea to help me relax a bit. Mostly I prefer green and other flavored tea products which are absolutely am...
 (Total 113 words)