General
Spreading healthy habits Pakistan makes a Guinness World Record

Spreading healthy habits Pakistan makes a Guinness World Record

Shared by:

KARACHI: Receiving an award is possibly the best form of appreciation for the selfless champions working hard to instill good habits among our children, second only to breaking a world record. That...

www.geo.tv

5 Nov 2016 - General

Madhubabu kaaja Is there anything wrong with the site? Because i have a difficulty in opening it. But seeing the comment of Tahira Nawaz i guess i know what is the news all about. Congratulations Pakistan for achieving such prestigious award. It gives Pakistan a good name in their health industry. Promoting a healthy habit for eve...
 (Total 83 words)
Congratulations to Pakistan for this achievement and solute to Pakistani celebrities for making it possible. Our celebrities are really selfless and are really helping for their public as this is an obvious example of their good deed. Guinness World Record is the best form of appreciation for the Pakistani champions including Waseem Akram, Ali Zafar, Fahad Mustafa, Shehzad Sheikh, Syra Shehroze, Anoushey Ashraf, Saira Kabeer, Adnan Siddique, Ashir Wajahat, Sajal Aly, Ahsan Khan and Hareem Farooq...
 (Total 116 words)