General
Practical tips for nurses: Removing uniform stains

Practical tips for nurses: Removing uniform stains

Shared by:

One problem nurses have to deal with after their shift ends is cleaning soiled scrubs or uniforms. It's quite inconvenient to have blood, vomit or even ink stains on clothing but these are hazards of the job. Here are MIMS' practical tips to remove stains.

today.mims.com

5 Nov 2016 - General

Work stains are always hard to deal with. I wear scrubs when I have surgical cases because I do not like dirtying my white coat, and sometimes blood splatters on the scrubs and it's so tough to remove. This is a very helpful article, thanks. In t...
 (Total 127 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta this article helpful for nurses who wants to remove stains or by this article nurses can guide to washing women for easy removal of blood stains. Baking soda can be hel...
 (Total 53 words)
Such an helpful tips for us nurses. I should keep this in mind for future use! Thank you for sharing this article Madhubabu kaaja ! There was a time that i uses detergent and bleaching liqui...
 (Total 126 words)
I can just imagine the difficulty of doing laundry if nurses encounter such stains everyday on their scrub suits. From blood to various body excretions to stains from the usual everyday items like ink stains and coffee, a nurse must always be ready w...
 (Total 108 words)
Mark Edmon Tan Nurses and doctors of casualties and emergencies get blood stains which is tough to remove if dried. Bleaching caan effectively remove blood stains. One can try washing on bo...
 (Total 44 words)
Madhubabu kaaja You have shared a very comprehensive guide in removing stains depending on the cause. Thank you for this article. As a resident in the hospital, I also encounter the same iss...
 (Total 122 words)
Madhubabu kaaja You have shared a very comprehensive guide in removing stains depending on the cause. Thank you for this article. As a resident in the hospital, I also encounter the same iss...
 (Total 122 words)