General
Here's How Your Smartphone Light Messes With Your Body

Here's How Your Smartphone Light Messes With Your Body

Shared by:

There’s something incredibly powerful about the blue lights that the designers of our smartphone, tablet, and laptop screens have been able to create.

www.sciencealert.com

6 Nov 2016 - General

When I've had such a long and tiring day, and desperately need sleep, I put my phone on silent. I am a light sleeper and sometimes I wake up even at the faintest notification. It's a slippery slope. I'm an insomniac, as it is, and if I h...
 (Total 121 words)
We live in an era wherein everyone multi-tasks and tries to be productive at all times. However, it is really ideal to get rid of our gadgets right before we sleep. Unfortunately, I am also guilty about this because I like reading before I sleep. I u...
 (Total 106 words)
Alan Rosmadi You suggestion of keeping the phone away from your reach is also helpful when you are a deep sleeper. There have been many a times that I have slept past the set time, only to ...
 (Total 102 words)
With the evolution of this technical era, the electronic devices have got much closer than the beloved ones. Most of the people have got used to use their mobile phones for few minutes sometimes it would extend into few hours before they sleep. But t...
 (Total 114 words)
Actually it is now a habit of most of the people. Even I have the bad habit of going to bed with smartphone and keep it just at the side of my pillow. Nowadays, we are being dependant on smartphone. Many of our daily works depends on smartphone now a...
 (Total 136 words)
Any sort of blue light from gadgets like tablets, laptops and smart phones can disrupt sleep and lead to poor sleep quality. I think the use of such devices has contributed to sleep problems and a population that is more active at night than in the d...
 (Total 151 words)
If you're spending each night sleeping with your phone, stop. I think there are still ways to improve your body even by using your phone at night. Such are;
1. Like many, we haven't used an alarm clock on our bedside table for years, but...
 (Total 206 words)
You may be already reading this post on your smartphone lying in the dark in your bedroom. Did we ever really stop to notice that this habit might actually be bad for your health. Smartphones have grown bigger and brighter and we are getting more add...
 (Total 107 words)