General
Butter vs Margarine - Why I Trust Cows More Than Chemists

Butter vs Margarine - Why I Trust Cows More Than Chemists

Shared by:

The butter from cows is much healthier than processed margarine, which contains trans fats and other very unhealthy ingredients.

authoritynutrition.com

8 Nov 2016 - General

Maria Cristina Inserto I agree that making healthy choices start with moderation in consumption of food high in cholesterol and saturated fats. Margarine has a thick texture when compared to butter. Local bakeries use it for their pastries. It never becomes liquid even when exposed to hot weather during the summer. It means that it underwent hydrogenation that converts fats into saturated ones. Butter has a cream...
 (Total 107 words)
I've never been a fan of margarine. Actually we never have margarine at home, so I did not grow up using it. I don't know margarine never tasted healthy--haha. I, hardly use butter though, but I use it for cooking sometimes (for the taste) because I would mix it with oil. Anyway, I think it's best to just avoid both--as much as we can. I avoid fried food as much as i can. I like grilling and baking because it does not need oil. Most of my "oil" use is for sauteing and that ...
 (Total 133 words)
This article totally trumps the popular belief that margarine is a better choice than butter. I don't know how true this is but in my opinion, it's always better to choose the one which has a cholesterol lowering effect on our body. Without a doubt, butter tastes better but I still think that using margarine is the better option mainly because it is made from vegetable oil. From the medical standpoint, the use of too much butter has been linked to cardiovascular disease that is why it is...
 (Total 122 words)