General
The Dangers of Eating Canned Food - Step To Health

The Dangers of Eating Canned Food - Step To Health

Shared by:

Learn about the dangers of eating canned food in the following article.

steptohealth.com

8 Nov 2016 - General

Thank you for all your valuable insights relating to this article. Well since we all agreed that canned goods are unhealthy and non-nutritious but inevitable to buy out of convenience because of our busy lives, there might be a substitute. I also rea...
 (Total 112 words)
I agree that its really inevitable to eat canned food. I remember when I was a student, me and my roommates would sometimes opt for canned tuna! Even those who cook meals use canned food. Say for example, mushroom soup. How are you going to cook mush...
 (Total 130 words)
Canned foods are convenient as you can keep them on your shelf for weeks to months without spoiling and they are quick to cook as you don't need to defrost it or the like. I personally have been trying to cut down on our canned food consumption a...
 (Total 108 words)
I agree with Mark Edmon Tan that most of us eat canned food and processed food items as they are easy to prepare and take no time. Many times, when we are lazy or running short of time, we ...
 (Total 149 words)
Canned foods are most widely used nowadays and they are considered more safe and healthy. But actually these are unsafe to our health and it is not good to use these products. A recent research has shown that Bisphenol A is present in most of the can...
 (Total 105 words)
You know, I am not fond of canned foods, but it doesn't mean I DO NOT have it from time to time. I buy corned beef and luncheon meat, for days when I'm lazy to cook. And then there are cooking ingredients that come in cans and vacuum packed s...
 (Total 101 words)
Hmm. So it seems that there's a lot of toxic compounds in canned food. I usually avoid these being afraid of the chemical preservatives and uncertainty about sterilization process. Now I see there's a lot of other things too. Many of us take...
 (Total 121 words)
After reading this article, I will never eat canned goods ever again! Just kidding. I think that its is quite inevitable not to purchase these things especially when you live in the Philippines and have a daily hectic work schedule. Sometimes, I reso...
 (Total 107 words)