General
Nurses: 7 caffeine-free energy drinks to keep you going

Nurses: 7 caffeine-free energy drinks to keep you going

Shared by:

Instead of having your daily cup of coffee and those unhealthy sugar-laden energy drinks, why not try these alternatives and discover the differences it can make to your busy work day.

today.mims.com

8 Nov 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro it is very easy to prepare and thanking you for your process. Top Tea branded traders are not supplying with Turmeric tea which is a natural way to detoxify liver. I will s...
 (Total 48 words)
Madhubabu kaaja Hi, there's a commercially available powdered turmeric tea. I hope its available in your region. Anyway, its very easy to prepare, 1 tsp of turmeric powder +200ml of hot ...
 (Total 66 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan thanking you for expressing your interest on caffeine free energy drinks by natural way. I too don't know how to prepare turmeric Latte, waiting for ...
 (Total 61 words)
Makes me quite thirsty just reading this! I’ve known about some of the drinks here for some time, though I just don’t know if they are as “energizing” as caffeine. A lot of them would make for a refreshing drink though, not to mention a truly healthi...
 (Total 164 words)
Marinelle Castro Ginger tea I am aware and I used to take but I have no idea about turmeric tea. Can you brief me about preparation about what your mom uses. I and other users can know. Tha...
 (Total 39 words)
Habiba Twakkol Thanking you for adding adverse effects of caffeine which makes more meaningful. Even deaths are reported with caffeine over consumption and long term use which is evident th...
 (Total 40 words)
My mom has a constant supply of turmeric tea, and I also drink it on occasion. I like it because it has that unique spicy taste that I haven't encountered in other types of tea. This is the first time that I've read about turmeric latte and I...
 (Total 125 words)
Madhubabu kaaja
It is an interesting article , i want to try these drinks soon,
I want to pay your attention to the most common side effects of energetic caffeine drinks:
1. Pa...
 (Total 160 words)
Very nice and interesting article, I must say. We all realise the disadvantages of caffeine, still get addicted to coffee or other caffeine drinks. I remember a few days back, we had a discussion in the community that how the energy drinks are not go...
 (Total 148 words)
I've had a turmeric tea before, in Bicol, it has an interesting taste. Anyway, I really like coffee. Hahaha. But of the things on the list, I enjoy coconut water a lot as well as acai berry drinks. I didn't know that coconut water (and acai b...
 (Total 101 words)