General
Nurses: 7 caffeine-free energy drinks to keep you going

Nurses: 7 caffeine-free energy drinks to keep you going

Shared by:

Instead of having your daily cup of coffee and those unhealthy sugar-laden energy drinks, why not try these alternatives and discover the differences it can make to your busy work day.

today.mims.com

8 Nov 2016 - General

Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan thanking you for expressing your interest on caffeine free energy drinks by natural way. I too don't know how to prepare turmeric Latte, waiting for Marinelle Castro and I think it will reach from her on today, if you have preparation share it. Thanking you for your additions of other sweet fruits i...
 (Total 61 words)
Makes me quite thirsty just reading this! I’ve known about some of the drinks here for some time, though I just don’t know if they are as “energizing” as caffeine. A lot of them would make for a refreshing drink though, not to mention a truly healthier alternative to caffeine. Turmeric latte seems like a great drink and it has quite a lot of benefits, with turmeric being a very potent anti-inflammatory. Like ...
 (Total 164 words)
My mom has a constant supply of turmeric tea, and I also drink it on occasion. I like it because it has that unique spicy taste that I haven't encountered in other types of tea. This is the first time that I've read about turmeric latte and I had to google a recipe for it. It seems palatable, especially the recipe that I found includes adding cinnamon to coconut milk and turmeric. I'm just wondering if anybody here in the community has tried this? Does it really give you that extra-...
 (Total 125 words)
Madhubabu kaaja
It is an interesting article , i want to try these drinks soon,
I want to pay your attention to the most common side effects of energetic caffeine drinks:
1. Palpitations / tachycardia
2. Tremor / shaking
3. Agitation / restlessness
4. Gastrointestinal upset
5. Chest pain / ischemia
6. Dizziness / syncope
7. Paresthesia (tingling or numbing of the skin)
8. ...
 (Total 160 words)
Very nice and interesting article, I must say. We all realise the disadvantages of caffeine, still get addicted to coffee or other caffeine drinks. I remember a few days back, we had a discussion in the community that how the energy drinks are not good for health and one of the reasons was that their high caffeine content. There are some nice options for people who want to switch to caffeine-free energy drinks. Turmeric has high curcumin content, that has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial prop...
 (Total 148 words)
I've had a turmeric tea before, in Bicol, it has an interesting taste. Anyway, I really like coffee. Hahaha. But of the things on the list, I enjoy coconut water a lot as well as acai berry drinks. I didn't know that coconut water (and acai berry) can boost your energy levels--so this is a good thing. Thanks for sharing this. I am not so much a fan of veggie drinks, though. Once I attended a juicing class with my best friend and they made me drink kale (with a mixture of other greens) an...
 (Total 101 words)