General
Healthcare professionals: Sharing criticisms about your colleague is more serious than you think

Healthcare professionals: Sharing criticisms about your colleague is more serious than you think

Shared by:

Trust is the core element in the relationship between healthcare professionals and other staff that make up the medical team. In fact, service and professional survival rely on good relationships between colleagues.

today.mims.com

8 Nov 2016 - General

Rajinda Asalage If it is between you and me then both of us in wrong as you told. Your suggestion is good enough about conflict about dealing conflict at single shot rather than prolonging....
 (Total 49 words)
Yes. What you all have commented are true. Whenever we make conflicts with the others, we have to make them where there are no third party around. If the third party is patients, It is not good to continue whatever the argument we do because they wil...
 (Total 108 words)
dipak bhattacharyya yes, it is happening which told by Rajinda Asalage in everywhere, I have also seen in pharma industry. One s...
 (Total 38 words)
Rajinda Asalage As you told working as a doctor is dealing with health of public and where we found conflicts, discussions and etc with colleagues and other HCPs. But I am not getting why s...
 (Total 98 words)
Jennifer Winter It is better to be quiet when dealing about others discussions as you told. I follow the same principles. I will not involve any entertainment meet about others and will not...
 (Total 70 words)
Working as a doctor is different from other occupations. In other occupations we find lot of criticisms, arguments, fights and conflicts. But as far as you do not make such occasions as a doctor, you can survive in your unit. Once I remember that one...
 (Total 112 words)
There is that saying "if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all." Criticisms are definitely detrimental. We are social beings and it is somewhere in our nature to gossip. Gossip makes light of situations especially when ...
 (Total 81 words)
Joseph Msiska Dear Joseph, you did a good job for not only for him but also to society. He may have a teacher in his college but you became a teacher in his practical professional life. A ...
 (Total 95 words)
Better to be frank than hide behind a curtain. How i wished we were all taught by the same teachers with the same experience. When i was a clinical student we could be assigned to various departments at several referral hospitals. this time around we...
 (Total 323 words)
Marinelle Castro yes, it is dangerous and put us in trouble when involving in others matters. It is better to avoid negative zones and better to staying in positive zones. Yes, one should c...
 (Total 70 words)
Its really dangerous when you give somebody gives negative comments about the work performance of a colleague. Unfortunately, even you say this to your closest friend in the hospital, somehow, news would still get around. I would actually classify th...
 (Total 123 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta A good question you raised about that why not deal directly. The man who is coward and jealous can performs this type of activities moreover man attractive towards negat...
 (Total 80 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto yes, we have discussed about gossiping about which is a time passing activity and as you told it is best suitable for college life for making time pass. But being prof...
 (Total 70 words)
Negative criticisms is way way too different from constructive criticisms. From the word itself, negative, your being opinionated and everything you said against that person is based from your emotions and feelings. While constructive is when you are...
 (Total 150 words)
I recently blogged about this, "Dealing With Bullies and Gossips". It happens a lot, in and out of the medical field. When I was in College it was awful. Anyway, since I am in private practice, I hardly encounter this but when I started wor...
 (Total 126 words)