General
Who's Really Happier: Young People Or Older People?

Who's Really Happier: Young People Or Older People?

Shared by:

Getting old has some surprising perks.

www.huffingtonpost.com

9 Nov 2016 - General

Dr. Ronald Allan Ponteres , hello! I was one of your junior interns in University of Santo Tomas before. It is great to see a fellow Thomasian in the community too. Thank you for the refres...
 (Total 102 words)
Happiness is relative, one cannot define the boundaries of happiness. A child's happiness is not synonymous with an adult's 'happiness'. Happiness should not be measured in certain parameters because it is a way of personal thinking, ...
 (Total 45 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta Thank you for contributing to this topic. I am happy that you mentioned the intangibles such as fostering relationships and intimacy. If we ask older people about their ...
 (Total 127 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan Thank you for sharing your thoughts. In general, older people seem to be happier than younger people. I agree that they have been able to let go of their insecur...
 (Total 139 words)
Older people is maybe happier because they have the advantage of a lot of hindsight. They have learned from experience, that a lot of their fears turned out to be groundless and have also learned to roll with life's punches. I also think that a ...
 (Total 135 words)
I think a person’s level of maturity is also a factor in determining happiness, as people who are more mature see things in a better perspective. This may probably be one of the reasons why the study was based on age, even if emotional maturity also ...
 (Total 138 words)
Even if recent studies show that old people are happier individuals, I still believe that happiness doesn't come with age. In fact, Happiness is not dictated by anything may it be race, gender or social status. Nobody can really define what it is...
 (Total 97 words)