General
Healthcare professionals: 4 useful medical search engines that you should bookmark today

Healthcare professionals: 4 useful medical search engines that you should bookmark today

Shared by:

When searching for credible, reliable health-related information, health professionals should consider using these four search engines instead of Google.

today.mims.com

9 Nov 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro I myself didn't know about these search engines until I came across the MIMS article. It really helps especially when you don't want to screen out the websites that aren’t reliable or aren’t written from a medical or scientific point of view. I was very much pleasantly surprised by the article that I even shared it on Facebook, haha. I also bookmarked them and tried out each one. I think ...
 (Total 131 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan Thanks for sharing this article! Its very informative. On a daily basis I use search engines such as google and bing, depending on which browser I use. Unfortunately, these engines have to go through extensive data and sometimes it takes awhile to look for credible literature. I didn't know about these search engines until I read this post. I actually bookmarked them already and gave each one a try. What is outright noticeable is that these search engines do not ...
 (Total 120 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan Thanks for sharing this article! Its very informative. On a daily basis I use search engines such as google and bing, depending on which browser I use. Unfortunately, these engines have to go through extensive data and sometimes it takes awhile to look for credible literature. I didn't know about these search engines until I read this post. I actually bookmarked them already and g...
 (Total 120 words)
I really love topics on how information resources are developed to help health care professionals! These medical search engines are a great innovation! As health care professionals looking up accurate and reliable health information, the limitations of the usual search engines are that we have to screen through sites that are not geared toward the level of medical knowledge we are looking for. I think these medical search engines help make searching more efficient, thus saving time and making it...
 (Total 120 words)